Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Baby

Well, once again, I have failed at keeping up on this blog. I have the facebook, which is more convient to me, being as its just a one line entry, but now being pregnant, and finding that cute little widget on Cynthias (Hinkson) blog, I am going to keep this one updated. I figure I can detail more about what is going on in my pregnancy and how I am feeling and maybe ask a few questions to some pregnant moms or to regular mommies. Its a great feeling being pregnant. Knowing that I am growing a whole other human being inside me. That is the fascinating part. The other part, that yes some told me, some I read, and well some I have come upon on my own. There has been nausea (Oye the nausea!), the eating every hour something very carby so that I could calm the nausea to a point of non extreme nausea, the gaining of 13 pounds in 6 weeks because of the carb eating, the gas---not a flattering form of pregnancy--, the heart burn, the leg cramps---ouch just found out that one today--, the tiredness, the get up every hour and pee like a race horse, or just a trickle, but either way it feels like you need to pee massive amounts at any time you need to just pee, the sleepless nights, the constipation in the first trimester, the breathlessness. Mhmm just to name a few things on the unpleasant side that I have or am experiecing. But then you get some perks...like baby bump, long nails and hair, and hearing this little baby's heart beat when you go to the doctors office. Its amazing that a sperm and egg come together and make a little being, and then 9 months later (10 months to be exact due to 40 week gestation), its a baby ready to come out and great the world. Amazing.

No comments: